English - Français - 日本語
NEURO LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING (NLP) HYPNOTHERAPY (ERICKSONIAN) AND COUNSELLING
Residing in Tokyo since 1974, I trained in Japan and the United States in NLP and Ericksonian Hypnosis.
Since October 2005, in my therapy room in Fuchu, I accompany people from all nationalities towards such goals as:
- Getting over a trauma, a loss, a disappointment
- Managing stress, insomnia or pain
- Giving up a habit such as smoking or overeating
- Overcoming stage fright or writer’s block
- Envisioning an appealing future
And there are many other goals that we can define and reach together in one or several sessions. For example, it is also possible to search for the root cause of a problem in the past of your present life, or in former pasts, so that you may be better equipped to find a solution, now.
With NLP and hypnotic techniques, you can recover your balance, self-confidence and motivation. You already have all the resources you need; I simply help you get in touch with them.
For an appointment, send me a message at email@example.com and let me know:
1) The goal(s) you want to achieve.
2) The language (English, French or Japanese) in which you prefer to work.
3) The days and time (morning or afternoon) convenient for you.
You can also leave a message on my cell phone: 09045235336 and I will call you back.
Christine’s Therapy Room is located at just a few minutes walk from the South Exit of Fuchu Station (about 20 minutes by express train from Shinjuku) on the Keio Line, or from Fuchu Honmachi station on the Nambu Line.
A session which can last from 50 minutes to 2 hours is 10 000 Yen.
- Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, NLP Institute of Japan, January 2001
- Certified Health Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic programming, NLP University Dynamic Learning Center (California), July 2001
- Certified master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, NLP Comprehensive (Colorado), August 2002
- Hypnosis Certification Training, Advanced Master Hypnotist , Anchor Point Institute July 2002
-Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, NLP University Dynamic Learning Center (California), July 2003
- Certified Hypnotherapist in Clinical Hypnotherapy, American Board of Hypnotherapy, 2004
- Certificate of Completion of Training in Basic and Advanced Ericksonian Hypnosis with Stephen G. Gilligan, California, July 2004
- Certificate of Attendance to Fundamental, Intermediate, and Advanced Intensive Training in Ericksonian Approaches to Brief Hypnotic Psychotherapy; the Milton H.Erickson Foundation, Phoenix, July and August 2004.
- NLP Practitioner Assistant , Transformations, August 2006
- Certificates of Assistance to Training sponsored by the Japan Erickson Club with Dr Zeig (2005); Dr Geary (2006, 2009,2010); Dr Yapko (2008); Dr Carolyn Daitch (2009).
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Richard Bandler and John Grinder invented NLP in the 1970s, modeling three great therapists: Fritz Perls, Virginia Satir and Milton H.Erickson.
Ericksonian Hypnosis is a form of soft and conversational hypnosis created by Doctor Milton H. Erickson (1901-1980) in the second part of his career, after his second polio attack. This new hypnosis is permissive and characterized by the use of stories and metaphors.
A combination of Ericksonian Hypnosis and NLP techniques allows fast and lasting changes.
Road Map to Christine’s Therapy Room